This policy describes how AZQORE SA collects and processes personal information, in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, in particular the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data processing
We may collect your personal information in two situations:
- We may gather information through non-intrusive cookies to generate statistics or allow functional enhancements of our website (and in no cases for profiling or unfair tracking).
- We collect personal information when you contact us, especially via our contact form.
These two types of processing and their purposes are justified and based on our legitimate interest in ensuring that our website is suited to your needs and in responding to your queries.
Data retention period
We store connection data such as cookies for a maximum of 13 months.We store personal contact information for a maximum of 3 years after our last contact with you.
Passing on your personal information
We will not pass on your personal information to a third party.
Personal data security
AZQORE SA is a service provider specialized in banking IT solutions. Accordingly, it observes recognized international programs (ISO 27001, ISAE 3004). We host and protect your data in accordance with the criteria applicable to Swiss banks (Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability).
Exercising your rights
You are entitled to exercise the rights currently protected by the aforementioned laws, namely:
- the right to access your personal information,
- the right to have your data corrected if they are inaccurate or incomplete,
- the right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of your data,
- the right to request the deletion of your data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collectedm
- the right to request restrictions on the processing of your data and
- the right to request the portability of the data entrusted to AZQORE SA on the basis of your consent or for the purposes of the performance of a contract: this right consists in receiving your data in digital format.
To exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officier at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of dispute, you can file a complaint with the competent local authority.