Azqore SA strives to respect and protect the privacy of its Users.
Click here for more information on our data privacy and protection policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files placed and stored on the User's computer, smartphone or any other device when they visit a Website. The term Cookies also includes tracking scripts and pixels. They enable websites to recognise a User and note the pages they visit and their preferences so as to generally improve their browsing experience and security and adapt the content displayed to their interests.
A unique ID is placed in the Cookie to link the User's computer to the information that has been stored.
Cookies are used to improve the User's browsing experience on the Website. The User may not wish to have Cookies stored on their hard drive, but they will still have access to the Website or service in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
Some technical cookies, exempt from consent, may be used as described further below. By default, additional cookies are not used or stored.
The User can manage the cookies via the following link
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIE ARE USED BY THE WEBSITE?
Cookies are related to the operation of the content management system that uses software programs to design, manage and update websites and mobile applications.
These Cookies are required for the operation of the Website. They enable the distinction and separation of local and global pages and allow the management of User consent.
Visitor measurement cookies:
To improve the User's experience on its Website, Azqore SA uses cookie technology to measure the Website's visitor levels. The data collected is used solely to obtain anonymous statistics concerning visits to the Website (number of pages viewed, number of visits, number of return visits, etc.). These Cookies allow a better understanding of the interests of the User, notably via their browsing paths. Cookies are never used to track a User when they browse a different website.
Social media Cookies:
YouTube connection Cookies are used to incorporate photos or videos on the Website and to calibrate bandwidth.
|Google Tag Manager
|Used to distinguish users
|Google Tag Manager
|Used to keep the unique identifier linked to the user
|Google Tag Manager
|Allows to analyze the user experience
|Used to test the effectiveness of advertisements on the site
|Used to hold current session data
|Used to detect the first view of a page by the user
|Used to identify the very first user session
|Configured to tell Hotjar if this user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's daily session limit.
|Used to collect user consent
|Used to store user playback preferences
|Used to remember data entered by the user
|Used to store user COOKIE preferences
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED?
- IP address
- Type of device being used
- Operating system
- Date and time of connection
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The User's consent is stored in a specific Register for a period of six months with respect to Cookies used for the purposes of visitor measurement and social media.
- Personal Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data Subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Data Controller: means Azqore SA as long as it determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data;
- Data Recipients: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not.
Identification of the Data Controller
This policy aims to describe the conditions under which Azqore SA, the Data Controller, ensures the privacy and protection of Personal Data of the Data Subject.
Azqore SA is a public limited company registered in the Commercial Register of the Canton de Vaud under IDI CHE-234.349.335.
Azqore is sited at :
Chemin de Bérée 38
Data Protection Officer
Azqore SA has designated a Data Protection Officer, whom the Data Subject, with respect to his or her Personal Data processed may contact at the following address:
Azqore SA – à l’attention du Délégué à la Protection des Données (DPO)
Chemin de Bérée 38,
or at the following email address: email@example.com
Processing of Personal Data
Azqore may collect personal information about Users who access and browse the Website, notably those Users who (i) fill in any of the contact forms on the Website by providing their surname, first names, country of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as their category (customer, journalist, candidate), etc. and any other information contained in any message or attachment sent Azqore SA, (ii) any information that can be used to identify or contact Users who have accessed or browsed the Website or to manage their requests. Personal information may also be collected when a User subscribes to alerts or newsletters via a specific form.
The Personal Data of the Data Subjects may be processed for the purposes set out in points 1 to 5 below.
- Managing requests made through the website
- Prospecting and offering products and services
- Managing the newsletter subscriptions
- Managing onboarding
- Logistics management (Safety and Security of people and property, mail and archive management)
- Adherence to legal and regulatory obligations
Personal Data regarding Data Subjects which Azqore SA processes is necessary for it to meet its legal or regulatory obligations, to enable the execution of pre-contractual measures or contracts to which the Data Subject is a party or to pursue the legitimate interests of Azqore SA, while respecting the rights of the Data Subject. If collected for another purpose, Azqore SA will seek the Data Subject consent.
In the absence of certain information regarding a Data Subject that is needed to perform a service, Azqore SA will not be able to provide him or her the benefit of the service for which that data had been required.
Personal Data is processed and stored for as long as needed for the intended purpose, and no longer than for a period corresponding to the duration of the contractual or business relationship, extended by the time needed for the liquidation and consolidation of rights and for the statutes of limitations and avenues of appeal to lapse.
To meet its legal obligations or respond to requests from Regulators and Administrative Authorities, as well as for the purposes of historical, statistical, or scientific research, Azqore SA archive the data under the conditions set out by applicable regulations.
Personal Data may be communicated to the Website host Kaliop, based in France or to Crédit Agricole Group companies for processing.
It may also be communicated to external providers or consultants that require said information in order to manage and supply services requested or to maintain or host the Website.
In the context of the organization of events, webinars or offering of documentation (reports, booklets, etc.), Azqore may ask for your consent to share your data with specific partners.
If you agree to it, your data will be transferred to the designated partners and processed according to their own Privacy Policiy without any Azqore oversight.
List of Azqore’s partners:
Transfers outside EU or Switzerland
Personal Data collected by Azqore SA in accordance with the agreed purposes may, during various operations, be transferred to a country that is or is not a member state of the European Union. Whenever it is transferred to a country that is not a member state of the European Union that has not received an adequacy decision from the European Commission, guarantees are put in place to ensure the protection and security of that data.
Data Subjects Rights
The Data Subject, at all times, has the following rights, under the conditions set out by applicable regulations:
• the right to access his or her Personal Data;
• the right to have his or her data rectified if inaccurate or incomplete;
• the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his or her data;
• the right to request the erasure of his or her data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, or when the Data Subject withdraws consent (when the processing of the data in question requires such consent);
• the right to request restrictions on the processing of his or her data; and
• the right to request the portability of the data entrusted to our establishment on the basis of the consent of the Data Subject or for the purposes of performing a contract: for the Data Subject, this right consists of receiving his or her data in digital format.
• the right to communicate instructions on what to do with his or her data in the event of his or her death (in France only).
In support of its request, the Data Subject may use the rights exercise form, available here:
The Data Subject is informed that exercising some of the aforementioned rights may prevent the entities of Azqore SA from providing him or her with certain products or services in some cases.
Complaints to Authorities
In case of dispute, the Data Subject may lodge a complaint with the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC):
Office of the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner
Azqore has put in place appropriate organizational, administrative and technical measures in order to ensure the security of the information it handles and audits including data protection control points are performed regularly.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction